December 8, 2014

Christmas Time [part 1]


    Oh my Christmas tree! We have only 16 days [!] to Christmas! How time flies... Now it's really that time when you have to start thinking about Christmas. And what do you need the most now? Music, of course. And this year, like in previous years, I'll have for you some nice and happy sounds.  Hope you'll like it.

    So, what with your Christmas plans and hopes? And what with your letters to Santa Claus? Are you ready for Christmas? 


   Of course as always you can find all playlists on my YouTube channel here. Today's playlist you can find here.

    What we have today? This time we have something new and old, well known and little known, something what you should like and I hope you will.

    At first I want to give you something special, song full of Christmas mood. I think you remember Alex Milton because I already wrote a few times about him. This time he recorded an amazing version of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" and I'm pretty sure you will live it because this version is just perfect.

  

What else you can find in today's playlist?

1. Mateo : Home For Christmas
2. Lady Antebellum : Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
3. Christina Perri : Merry Christmas Darling
4. Pentatonix : Little Drummer Boy
5. Mary J. Blige : This Christmas [live]
6. Never Shout Never ft. Dia Frampton : Under The Mistletoe
7. Josh Groban feat. Faith Hill : The First Noel
8. The Killers ft. Dawes : Christmas In L.A.
9. Leona Lewis : One More Sleep
10. Kelly Clarkson : Underneath the Tree [live]
11. Toni Braxton ft. Babyface : Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
12. Tracey Thorn : Joy
13. The Shins : Wonderful Christmastime
14. Train : Shake up Christmas
15. Paloma faith ft. Josh Weller : Its Christmas And I Hate You
16. Fun. : Sleigh Ride
17. She & Him : I'll Be Home for Christmas
18. CeeLo Green ft. Rod Stewart : Merry Christmas, Baby [live]
19. Celine Dion : So This Is Christmas
20. Mariah Carey : Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
21. Frank Sinatra : Jingle Bells
22. Michael Bublé ft. Kellie Pickler : White Christmas
23. Kate Nash : I Hate You This Christmas
24. Band Aid 1984 : Do they Know it's Christmas
25. The Pogues ft. Kirsty McColl : Fairytale Of New York






   You can find the whole playlist here. Also, on my YouTube channel you can find all previous playlists full of Christmas music and of course you can find more songs and things about Christmas on my blog here.


*



P.S. And don't forget about the letter to Mr Claus ;)



***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment