October 2, 2014

Il Divo & Lea Salonga in Poland.


Ladies and Gents -
Yes, they came back to Poland and one more time they did just an amazing show. Or better - just epic show. Maybe even better than the last one. [you can read about it here]
Hands up who was there!



    September 28 was so good not because of nice weather or even because of autumn. The evening was excellent just because of these four men and one beautiful woman.
This time their was was in Łódź [Poland] at Atlas Arena. The show started at 8PM and finished something about 10PM, so as you see it - two hours with pure music and amazing voices.
I think that if somebody loves such a music, during this show was in heaven.
     This time the setlist was really interesting. Almost all songs were from musicals and from their last album "A Musical Affair".
      I think that choice to invite Lea Salonga as the guest artist was the best choice. Her voice is like heaven, and songs which she sang were like a pure magic.
     Right, I have to say one thing: the whole show was like a pure magic.


setlist

Act 1:
Overture
Tonight
Some Enchanted Evening
If Ever I Would Leave You
Flowers Will Bloom
Can You Feel the Love Tonight? [with Lea Salonga]
Defying Gravity [Lea Salonga Solo]
Memory [with Lea Salonga]
I Will Always Love You
Don't Cry for Me Argentina
Pour Que Tu
Somewhere
       
Act 2:
The Winner Takes It All
Bring Him Home
Love Changes Everything
Furusato
Who Can I Turn To?
Back To Before [Lea Salonga Solo]
I Dreamed A Dream [Lea Salonga Solo]
The Music Of The Night [with Lea Salonga]
The Impossible Dream
You'll Never Walk Alone
      
encore:
My Way
Time to Say Goodbye [with Lea Salonga]


    I don't know why [but I was not only one who thought like that] but I wanted more and more, and I felt sad when we had to say bye.
      But as they said, they will come back soon, very soon, because in the next year, so I'm pretty sure that I will be there too. There's no other way.

    Ok, I think I could write a lot about this show, about Il Divo and about Lea Salonga, but I think that if you missed this show, you won't feel it, all these words. Photos will be the best way to show you, why it was so good and prove that next time you just have to come and see them. Just be there.

     Also you can find more info about them here: Il Divo , Lea Salonga.
  
 ***















































 




























*




***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment