October 8, 2014

Artist of the day : Eva Plays Dead.


      Ladies and Gents, today I would like to recommend you the music of this great band -  Eva Plays Dead. People, better make some noise for Eva Plays Dead, because they're really cool and I'm sure you will "fall in love" with their music.
    Are you ready to rock?

 Eva Plays Dead are rock band from Derby [UK] formed by Tiggy Dockerty [vocals], Matt Gascoyne [guitar], Zach Shannon [bass guitar] and Seb Boyse [drums]. They have one album "Guilt Trips & Sins" [2013].
Amongst their inspiration we can find, f.e.: AC/DC, LostAlone, Guns N Roses, The Wonder Years, Motorhead, Heaven's Basement, Ella Fitzgerald, Etta James,  Foo Fighters, Slash, and Rancid.

You can find more info about them on their official page, official FB, Twitter, YouTube, SoundCloud, MySpace, tumblr, ReverbNation, Instagram.


      Why I chose Eva Plays Dead as the artist of the day? 
   Probably you are thinking now "no way, this is just the next rock band, so what is new this time?". And I think you're wrong. They are not like the others. They are better. They are so damn good.
They have something what makes them so perfect - huge talent and great music. You know - Young Blood. I wanted to recommend you something what isn't well-known yet but will be soon, so I think you should remember the name of this band.
     Sometimes you have such a feeling that the music sounds the same. But not this time. This time we have a chance to get to know something new, fresh, nice. Just something good. Every of their song is something so damn good from beginning to end and with every next song you want more and more. You know, it's something in their music that you want to listen to it all the time and that's just amazing, in my opinion. 
     Every song by them [on their album] is unique with excellent lyrics and perfect sounds. Yes, their album is epic. Also I think that there's something between vocals, lyrics, music and the band who made it. Magnetism. For sure. Why? Simple answer - because when you're listen to any song by them, you have something like 'wooow!' in your mind. And I'm not talking only about their songs but also about covers by them. That's crazy but I think that a few of their covers are...better than originals. Seriously.
     I think that everyone will find something good in their music. Why? Because all of their songs are a great piece of good rock. I'm sure that if you like this kind of music, rock, you will find your own world in their music - simple, isn't it?
    Why I know it? Why I'm sure that you will love it? Think, what's better than mix of perfect rock sounds, all these super things of the band which I already wrote and your feeling when the song ends and you must play it again because you want more and more? Here's your answer.
      I can say one thing - they're so damn good!  

     As for me, their music is something really good, something what you can listen all day long because it gives you pure energy. And joy. Yes, in my opinion music by Eva Plays Dead is a real music, something fresh and unique.

     Now, I'm waiting for more music by Eva Plays Dead, because as for me they're just excellent. Also I wish all the best to them and of course I'm keeping my fingers crossed for their future, because they are very talented and I know that they will surprise us yet.

    Now it's your turn. I think you should check it to judge, is it for you or not, but I'm sure that if you love, or only like, a rock music, you will like Eva Plays Dead - there is no other way.

  So, are you really ready to rock with Eva Plays Dead? Hope so...


***

As always you can find a special playlist with their music here and also on my YouTube channel here.




*


*

 Secret


*

 music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment