April 5, 2014

Song of the day : "Ocean" by The Shiver.


     Ladies and Gents - make some noise for one and only, The Shiver.
     Today's song of the day will be really fresh and cool, the new song "Ocean" by great band, The Shiver. And you know what? I'm pretty sure you will love it.


The Shiver - an Italian band formed by Federica Faith Sciamanna (vocal), Francesco Finch Russo (drums), Vincenzo Lodolini (guitar) and finally Michele Colantuoni (bass guitar). They have three albums: "Inside" [2008], "A New Horizon" [2010] and "The Darkest Hour" [2014] and also one EP "Acoustic Experience #1" [2011] and one demo "Shade’s Changing".Their music is a mix of rock, dark rock, electro-goth and ambient. 
You can find more info about them here: official page, official FB, Twitter, YouTube, Reverbnation, VK , iTunes , MySpace, Soundcloud .

Also you can find more about them and about their music in my previous posts here.  



*



     I know, I already wrote about them and about their music, but this time I want to recommend you their new work and share with you some perfect sounds.

     Ta-da! Yes, finally we have some new things by The Shiver - new single, new music video and new album. And honestly this song, "Ocean", is really great...it's excellent! And to be honest, they surprised me, again. Really and very much.



     "Ocean" was released on March 31 2014 and this is the first single from their new album, "The Darkest Hour". This song is the best description of The Shiver, to be honest. We can find here an excellent mix of great lyrics and super music. And Federica's great voice...

     In my opinion, this song is just perfect. Ok, maybe the reason of my words is a long time when they gave us their new music or maybe because their music is always so damn good. Or maybe just because everything what they do it's epic. 
     As for me this song was and still is like a huge "booom!" and "woow" in one, something what makes that you want to listen to it non-stop and you want more and more. I think that's really good.

     Also the music video is just awesome. You can feel all these feelings which describing words "trust no one" or "no one is safe". That's amazing.




     I'm glad because of their new single, and of course because of their new album. I can tell you one thing - not only this song is so good on their new album. I think that all of them, 11 tracks, could be the next single(s). 





   Now, I'm waiting for more and I wish all the best to them and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for their future. 



    Ok, I think you should check it and, if you didn't know their music, fall in love with their music.
So, are you ready to rock?

*



*

 Hands up, who from you watched / listened it more than only once and/or who thinks that this mix (video + song) is epic? In my opinion they did it again - so damn good job.

If you like this song, show them some love and share this song with your friends and/or with other people. Tell the World about this awesome song and of course about The Shiver.


 *

A few screens from "Ocean"...









 





























 ***


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves 

No comments:

Post a Comment