May 2, 2014

Playlist : Dance with me [part 1]


     Today is Friday, tomorrow is Saturday, so we have the weekend... so why not to have a wild time?
  This time I want to invite you to dance, to have a few minutes of pure joy, fun and smile. That's why I made the first part of playlists with only the best tracks to dance. I hope you will enjoy it, this playlist [and also the next], just as I.
    Shall we?

Let's dance!


You can find this playlist on my YouTube channel, here.


*


 The Overtones : Do You Love Me?

*

 Orishas : Represent, Cuba

*

 The Coasters : Down In Mexico

*

 Dave Dee Dozy Beaky Mick & Tich : Hold Tight

*

 Verba Buena : Guajira (I love you too much)

*

 Kenny Loggins : Footloose

*

 Streets of Glory

*

 Santana ft. Rob Thomas : Smooth

*

 The Ronettes : Be My Baby

*

 Tito & Tarantula : After Dark

*

 Thelma Houston : Don't Leave Me This Way

*

 Billy Joel : Uptown Girl

*

 Tenna Marie : Behind The Groove

*

 Toploader : Dancing In The Moonlight

*

 The Troggs : Wild Thing

*

 Blondie : One Way Or Another

*

 Bruce Channel : Hey Baby

*

 Merry Clayton : Yes

*

 Jackie Wilson : Reet Pettite

*

 Trini Lopez : La bamba

*

 Marvin Gaye : Lets Get It On

*

 Buena Vista Social Club : Chan Chan

*

 Nitin Sawhney : Homelands



***

 music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves


No comments:

Post a Comment