May 21, 2014

Artist of the day : James Bay.


     Today I would like to recommend you the music of this nice man, James Bay. His music is just great and I'm sure you will fall in love with his songs and voice music. 
   Are you ready to listen to an amazing music?




James Bay is a young singer / songwriter from Hitchin [UK]. He has three EPs: debut acoustic EP "The Dark of The Morning" [July 2013], "Demos" [2014] and EP "Let It Go" [May 2014]. He was a support for Tom Odell, John Newman and Kodaline.

You can find more info about him on his official page, official FB, Twitter, YouTube, Soundcloud, iTunes.



     Why I chose him? Because of a few reasons. Because there's something in his songs that you want to listen to it all the time. Because every of his song is a piece of great music.Yes, everything what his is doing it's always like a mix of everything the best. Because of his remarkable vioce - oh yes. Because of songs, lyrics - for sure. Words and sounds in every song are just perfect.

    When you are listening to James there's something what gives you a piece of good and real music, full of emotions, words and amazing sounds, and that's really cool. That's why I can't wait for more music by him. I'm sure it will be something so good like previous songs.

     I think that if you like this kind of music as his wonderful songs, you will find your own world in his music. James is giving us something new, fresh, great. Something what you can love and call beautiful and real music.


     To be honest, I fell in love with his music after the first seconds from "The Dark of The Morning" EP [5 tracks] - "Move Together". Later was only better and better, but not only on this EP but also on "Demos" and finally on "Let It Go". His newest EP "Let It Go" [4 tracks] shows that he's really talented, and I'm sure you will like in the same as the first one.

      Ok, I'm writing and writing only words, but it will be berter if you will listen to these cool songs and then you will be able to judge, is it for you or not. I'm sure that it will be ideal for you, and you will say: oh my, I love it! 

*
 Move Together [live at Pappy & Harriets]


*

 Stealing Cars


*
 Need The Sun To Break


*
 When We Were On Fire


*
 Clocks Go Forward


*

 "The Dark Of The Morning" EP



*
 "Demos" EP



*

 "Let It Go" EP




***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves 


No comments:

Post a Comment