April 23, 2013

Song of the day : Darren Campbell 'Growing Apart'



Today, I would like to present and recommend you Growing Apart, amazing song by young and very talented musician - Darren Campbell.
so Ladies and Gents, make some nosie for him and his wonderful song!

Do you remember Darren? I wrote about him a few posts earlier, as artist of the day, were you could read not only a few things about his music and about Darren, but also quick interview with him. If you missed it (shame on you!), you can find it here: http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/2013/02/artist-of-day-darren-campbell.html .

But today I'm not here to talk about him, but about Darren's new single Growing Apart. 










Growing Apart is an acoustic pop rock song and it's the third music video and the fifth single by Darren Campbell. You can download it on iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/growing-apart-single/id610257612 .also you can find there his other songs, f.e. from album Days to come [EP].

Lyrics:


    Take a walk with me girl, down to the river.
    I want to hold your hand.
    I know that saying goodbye, is harder than ever,
    but we have to try.
    Stay true to me love, stay true to yourself, and who you are.
    Take a walk with me friend, we’ll talk about where we’ve been.
    And the fun we’ve had.
    I know that growing apart, can come with growing old.
    But we still catch up.
    Stay true to me love, stay true to yourself, and who you are.
    Stay true to me love, stay true to yourself, and who you are.

Darren Campbell Growing Apart









This song has an amazing lyrics and sounds, and video is simple and unique, with so nice views, what makes everything better and better. In my opinion everything, song and video, is just wonderful, and is giving us, listeners, something more than only music, but all these good feelings inside, and then we just want more and more. To be honest, you have the same feeling with every song by Darren. Anyway, when you are watching and/or listening to Growing Apart, you've only one thought in your mind 'damn, this is it! this is it!'.

Yes, always when I'm listening to Darren's songs, not only this one, I've something like 'wooow!' at first, then 'oh, no, is it already the end?' and I just have to play it again and again because I just love his music. Why? Because it's like a breath of fresh air, it's something real, something different than everything what we can find in the radio or on TV, what's really good.




As I wrote last time, I will say the same this time too. Darren is such a talented guy and I really believe (no, I just know it) he'll be huge musician soon, so better remember his name :)
And as the last time that today I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him, his future and successes.



may the Energy be with you! ...enjoy the video and song :)
And now, it's time for a few screens from Growing Apart...













 







*
music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment