April 26, 2013

the best of... [#7]

How it is possible that I didn't write nothing as 'the best of...' so so long, from November?! Damn, bad me! So now it's time for the best of...last months! O.o

What can I say about my silly mind that I forgot about it? Nothing. Nothing will be good - I'm guilty, as hell. At firts, I should say that these last months were really great, with travels and concerts and crazy moments, and if you read my posts earlier you should know about what I'm talking now. Of course I didn't write here about lots of good and bad moments in my life and about other things. But I put here a few 'woow' things f.e. reports from concerts and meetings, postcards from my travels, I wrote a few posts about books and writers, I recommended you some albums and artists - yes, many good things :)

Music which I listened to very often: 
...and here's huge, black hole because I don't know what to write here. Why? Because I should put here long as hell list of all songs and albums which were played but I think that's just too crazy.
Ok, so what would you say for 'the best of the best' - albums which I listened the most?
  • Aerosmith Music From Another Dimension!
  • Bastille Bad Blood
  • Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa Don't Explain
  • Biffy Clyro Opposites
  • Bring Me the Horizon Sempiternal
  • Bruce Springsteen The Promise
  • Darren Campbell Days to Come EP 
  • Depeche Mode Delta Machine
  • Enter Shikari A Flash Flood of Colour
  • Everything Everything Arc
  • Green Day ¡DOS!
  • Hollywood Undead Notes From The Underground
  • Imagine Dragons Night Visions
  • In This Moment Blood
  • Josh Groban All That Echoes
  • The Killers Battle Born
  • Linkin Park Living Things
  • Machine Head Unto The Locust
  • Mumford & Sons Babel
  • Nine Inch Nails And All That Could Have Been
  • No Doubt Push and Shove
  • Power Of Trinity Loccomotiv
  • RHYME The Seed And The Sewage
  • Sixx:A.M. This Is Gonna Hurt
  • The Smiths The Queen Is Dead
  • Stereophonics Graffiti On The Train
  • Ukeje Ukeje
  • Whitechapel Whitechapel
  • William Control Silentium Amoris
Movies which I watched (a few of them):
Next question, please ;) maybe that's funny but to be honest I don't have any list of movies. So I think I can write only a few, really a few.
  •  The Impossible
  •  The Hobbit
  • The Descent
  • Resident Evil: Retribution
  • Largo Winch [Tome 2]
  • The Grey
The newest thing:
Mmmm, concert tickets, even for the next year [hell yes!], books, CD albums, concert T-shirts ... nothing special, as you see :)

Big travels: 
Mmm, everything was in Poland unfortunately - Poznań, Warsaw, Cracow, Szczecin, Włocławek...

Amazing food/ drinks: 
black coffee Americano @ CoffeeHeaven, amazing pasta at Portofino in Cracow

Plans :
As you know me, I'll find something to do. Concerts concerts concerts and concerts! Big travels and also small trips and many more :)

Letters/boxes: 
Bills - letters from 'not-my-friends' ;) , also a few letters or even better - surprises from my friends: Nina and Isidora, and a few letters from people who I know. 
But yes, I got one special and so nice letter (E-mail) from Joseph Finder - thriller writer, who wrote f.e. The Moscow Club, Paranoia, Killer Instinct. Woow! :]

bad/good news:
I think you read about good news yet, so I won't put them here again.
  • I can tell you that cool band Rhyme (you could read about them on my blog yet: http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/search/label/Rhyme ] will be playing at a few excellent f.e. at Rocklahoma, at Metal for Emergency Festival, and they'll be support of HELLYEAH! in Italy. More dates and their shows you can find here: https://www.facebook.com/rhymeband & here: http://www.rhymeband.com
  • Depeche Mode and their two shows in Poland -  dreams can come true sometimes...
  • New single Up In The Air by Thirty Seconds To Mars. Yes, small surprise because this is something different but it's still so good. Can't wait for their new album :)
  • It was really sad to heard about Chi Cheng's death. More about it you can find here: http://www.nme.com/news/deftones/69724 .
  •  Marina and the Diamonds canceled concert in Warsaw. Yes, second time she canceledher show in Poland - first was her show on January 30 2013, then her show on April 16 2013. Shit!







               



Concert/event :
Meeting with Dario Castagno [http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/2013/02/meeting-with-dario-castagno.html], 6 concerts - so far so good ;)

Photo:
Hard thing, because it's really hard to choose something... But I did it, I chose a few, a few with which I have really good or even crazy memories... so enjoy :)
















































My crazy pleple - have a good time and see you soon! xxx
-G

No comments:

Post a Comment