January 27, 2013

sounds of summer #7








ok, I know that's strange a bit because we still have winter and I'm writing about summertime and summer sounds. but, to be honest, who's happy because of what we have outside - cold, snow, grey? I'm not. I'm not happy because of it and I think I can find a few persons who think so as I. I'm longing for the summer, the sun, nice sounds, warm and these amazing moments during summer days and nights ;)
and that's why I want to give you today a few songs, which are reminding me of summertime. maybe they're not only about summer and vacations but somehow I'm feeling that great mood, pure energy and the sun always when I'm listening them and then I just want to smile and just can't wait to scream: 'Summer, welcome!'.

enjoy :]




Kings Of Leon : Back Down South


Kid Rock : All Summer Long


Katrina And The Waves : Walking On Sunshine


Chris Rea : On The Beach


Inner Circle : Sweat (A La La La Long)


All Saints : Pure Shores


Bill Withers : Lovely Day


Eros Ramazzotti ft. Tina Turner : Cose Della Vita



Van Morrison : Brown Eyed Girl


Bob Dylan : I Want You



Scott McKenzie : San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Flowers In Your Hair)


Natasha Bedingfield : Pocketful Of Sunshine 


Cee Lo Green : Fuck You


Men At Work : Down Under


a-Ha : Take On Me


Blondie : Maria


Garbage : When I Grow Up


Ace Frehley : New York Groove


Iggy Pop & Kate Pierson : Candy


Jimmy Eat World : Always Be


Goo Goo Dolls : Iris




FM Static : Tonight


Blink-182 : All the Small Things


TEXAS : Summer Son


Neon Trees : Animal


You Me At Six : Liquid Confidence


The Kooks : Always where I need to be


Stereophonics : Have a Nice Day


Devendra Banhart : A Sight to Behold


Steppenwolf : Born To Be Wild


Smashing Pumpkins : Today


INXS : Pretty Vegas


Roxette : Joyride


Empire of the Sun : We Are the People


MGMT : Electric feel


Kaiser Chiefs : Ruby


Rooney : When did your heart go missing?


Journey : Don't Stop Believing


Boys Like Girls : The great escape


Queen : Don't Stop Me Now


No Doubt : Settle Down


Bruce Springsteen : Glory Days


Bryan Adams : Summer Of '69


Mint Royale : Blue Song


The Summer Obsession : Do you remember


The Drums : Let's Go Surfing


Foster The People : Pumped Up Kicks




***


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment