January 25, 2013

January 20 2013 - my birthday







oh yes, it was so cool time but at first I must do something, ok - say something very important...



THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR ALL SO NICE B’DAY WISHES FOR ME.

VERY SPECIAL ‘HUGE THANK YOU’ FOR Nina FOR EVERYTHING: letter, gift, message and post - oh yes, especially because of this POST . YOU’RE JUST INCREDIBLE! I honestly can’t tell you how touching it was to see all these words :’)


 so as you know from me previous post this year's birthday I spent in Kraków [Cracow] at Andrzej Piaseczny concert. yes, his show was exactly on that day - January 20. crazy, isn't it? :]

a few days before my b'day I got gifts from my amazing friends: Nina and Isidora.

* first of them was from Isidora - thank you for it.








 isn’t it so cool - two cool t-shirts and wonderful card? crap, shirt with 30STM (who I love) and the second one with Coldplay (who are neutral for me)… oh my lord, I’m in heaven :’)


* second gift was from my lovely Nina and I got it on Friday, day before my travel to Cracow.... ok, I must say it - I fainted when I saw the box and later, what was inside huge box haha. Nina - you little cute Monster ♡




isn't it wonderful? oh yes, it is :')



so what I had in Cracow... only great time! as always hihi ;D  at first birthday breakfast at Coffee Heaven near our hotel, then touring the city and finally the show at 5PM.


↑ cappuccino + raspberry muffin - I'm in heaven :]




↑  nice date: 20 STY 2013 / JAN 20 2013



so what with that show, mmm? good question. if you didn't see it yet, you can see and read everything about it here: http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/2013/01/andrzej-piaseczny-in-krakow-cracow.html



I can tell you one thing - that evening was just awesome. and it was really crazy to hear birthday wishes from Kuba, guitarist of the band, who said: 

 oh my, I really wish you all the best, only good days and moments, happiness, joy, smile and everything what you want. and I hope all your dreams came true, really.
 ok, isn't it so nice? :] 
 





also I met Tomasz and Marek after the show and they signed my pic - lucky me. ↓





***


and one thing: I REGRET NOTHING! really. I'm happy because of what I did and where I was. :)



and one more time - big THANK YOU for everything what YOU said, what you did, what you wished me. just thank you that YOU are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment