January 13, 2013

Christmas & New Year's Eve 2012



yes, yes, I know, I'm an idiot, because we have January 13 and I'm writing about Christmas and New Year's Eve, but please, forgive me it. I didn't have time and I couldn't write about it earlier - sorry.
but I hope you had an amazing and wonderful time during these days :)


Christmas









- gifts -






- album with photographs by Ryszard Horowitz
- The Lennon Letters [delux edition]
- Enchantment: The Life of Audrey Hepburn
- The Bear and the Dragon by Tom Clancy
- Vichy cosmetics
- Selah Sue Selah Sue [delux]
- Imany The Shape Of A Broken Heart & Acoustic Sessions [deluxe]
- Jessie Ware Devotion [deluxe]
- Amy Winehouse At The BBC
- Lana Del Rey Born To Die - The Paradise Edition
- Adele 21

and gift from my crazy friend, Dominica - CD album and... chocolate, almost naked Santa C... damn! ;)


New Year's Eve

















and some vids from New Year's Eve...

wishes for you


and midnight! fireworks


1 comment:

  1. Great photos from New Year's Eve Gosia!!! ;) And perfect fireworks!

    ReplyDelete