June 19, 2016

Artist of the day: Hollie Stephenson.

         Hollie Stephenson - young, beautiful and very talented woman with remarkable voice. Yes, this is Ms Stephenson, and that's why today I want to recommend you the music by her. I'm pretty sure that you will fall in love with her voice and of course with her music.
   Ladies and Gents, Ms Hollie Stephenson.





 Hollie Stephenson is a singer, songwriter from London. Her music is a mix of soul, rhythm and blues and jazz.
 She has one album: Hollie Stephenson [2016].

You can find more info about here on her official page, official FB, Twitter, YouTube, SoundCloud , iTunes, Instagram and pledge.








     First of all, I have to ask you one thing - who heard this name or any song by her, or better, who knows Hollie Stephenson?

  I'm pretty sure, that maybe there will be a few people who can say "I did", "I know", "I heard something by Hollie". And these people should be happy, because they had a chance to feel something really amazing. But from the other side that's not so good because she is just like her music - incredibly perfect and she should be more famous.
    First time I heard about her a few weeks ago and...I just fell in love with her and her voice. And since then, every time when I listened something new [or something older] I knew one thing - she is an amazing singer.
    Believe me or not, but I can say only one thing: I haven't heard such a wonderful voice like her yet! Sure, there were such Legends like Amy Winehouse or Billy Holliday, but nowadays Hollie is like a miracle. Trust me. In every song you can see from the first seconds how talented she is. And that's really wonderful.
    Probably you are thinking now "yeah sure, but she just another singer, so why she's so special?". Everything! Maybe you're right, maybe for some people she's just another singer with a nice voice. But not for me. Why? Because of a few reasons:
   The first: her voice - it's just extraordinary! In every song you can hear, or better - feel, real emotions, what's really great.
   The second: everything what she's doing in just perfect in every part.
   The third: is obvious, Hollie is just a gorgeous woman.
   The fourth: her perfect and unique music.
              Simple - she's unique.
                  Her music is like Heaven.

    She has something wonderful - some kind of magic - what makes that she is so perfect. And also huge talent. In my opinion that's the best.

   I think that the fact that Hollie isn't well-known in many places yet, will change soon, very soon. I hope so. No, I really believe in it and I wish her it.
    To be honest, I can't wait for more music by Ms Hollie. I'm sure it will be something so good like previous songs and I'm sure she'll surprise not only me, but the whole World with amazing music, that voice and talent. And of course I'm keeping my fingers crossed for her future and I wish her all the best and many many successes.

 Don't worry, I won't write more about Ms Hollie Stephenson, because now it's your turn. You have to listen to her voice, her music, feel that magic about what I'm talking here. So go and listen to all these amazing songs and say, is it for you or not.
I am sure you will find your own world between her music.


Remember, if you like these songs, show her some love and share her music with your friends and/or with other people. Tell the World about these awesome songs and of course about Hollie Stephenson.


***

 You can find her album Hollie Stephenson here.

*




***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment