June 11, 2016

Artist of the day: gnash.



        Ladies and Gents, today I would like to recommend you the music of this young guy - gnash. If you didn't hear about him yet, I'm sure you will become a fan of his music because is just epic. The same I can say about gnash. Are you ready?




gnash is a singer, songwriter, DJ and producer from USA. He has three EPs: U, Us and Me.
You can find more info about him and his music on his official page, official FB, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, iTunes, SoundCloud.










Why I chose gnash as today's artist of the day?

    Good question. First of all because of his music. Because of his voice. Because there's something in his songs that you want to listen to it all the time. Because every of his song is a piece of great music. Because his songs are something new, something fresh, epic. And the last reason - because of his huge talent and that's why he is so damn good in everything what he is doing. That's the real fact.
    As you all know, it's always great to hear something new and something with soul and heart. His songs have it all. They are just amazing and hypnotizing. Maybe this is the reason of this perfection.
  When you are listening to his music there's something what gives you a piece of something good and real and you are able to feel the music - every second of the song, every word. And you know what? That's really amazing.
     Pure perfection? Probably yes. But please, don't be surprised, because his music sounds really remarkable. And I think that when you will listen to these songs you will exactly know how to describe him and his music. And that's why I'm pretty sure you will fall in some-kind-of-love with his songs and you will find your own world in his music. In my opinion that's really cool.

     To be honest I can't wait for more music by gnash. I'm sure it will be something so good like previous songs and I'm sure he will surprise not only me, but the whole World with his next songs and talent. And of course I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him and his future because he is very talented and I know that he will do a great things yet. So if you didn't know his earlier - better remember the name: gnash. If you knew gnash earlier - high five! - you're awesome!

    And remember: if you like any of these songs [or maybe even all of them], show him some love and share his music with your friends and/or with other people. Tell the World about this great music and about gnash.


*



*






***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment