March 7, 2016

Album of the day: "Live" EP by Blue Lining.




       Ladies and Gents, hope you are ready for a piece of good music, because these four tracks are really great and I'm sure you will want more and more. Today I would like to recommend you a great EP "Live" by Blue Lining. Make some noise!


Blue Lining is a blues/ rock / indie band from Israel formed by Ori Jacovchak [vocals, harmonica, guitar], Raz Copperman [vocals, piano,guitar], Roy Lazar [guitar, vocals], Ben Berger [bass] and Uri [drums].
"Live" EP [2016] is an announcement of their new album above which they are working. 
You can find more info about them on their FB page, Twitter, YouTube, SoundCloud and Instagram.
   Also you can read my previous post about them here.


     What do they have or do that I can't stop listening to their music and I can't wait for more? I really don't know, but it's a good thing. You know, they are always like a huge mystery because you never know with what they will surprise you - will it be an own song or maybe cover, something great or only good? You never know what you can expect and the same was with this EP. One huge positive surprise.

     Only four songs, badly, but every single song is so damn good, unique, just like huge woow!. A great mix of f.e. rock, indie and folk rock, and that's why this album is epic. Amongst these four tracks you can find something slower and something faster. Every song is fine-tuned, with great lyrics and even better sounds. This is what I am looking for in the music.
     In my opinion these four songs are like the essential of Blue Lining - if you don't feel these rhythms, their music is not for you.

      They surprised me again, to be honest, and now I can't wait for more music by them. Of course they did an awesome cover of "Feeling Good",by Nina Simone, but it's not enough. That's why I'm waiting for their album because I know it will be something really great.




[x]
   I think you should just listen to these songs, feel these sounds and decide: yes or no.

    And remember, if you like these songs, show them some love and share their music with your friends and/or with other people. Tell the World about these awesome songs and of course about Blue Lining.
 *


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment