May 10, 2015

Artist of the day : Blue Lining.

     Today I would like to recommend you the music of Blue Lining, a great duo with even better music. I'm sure you'll like them because their music is just so great and I'm pretty sure you will become a fan of them. So Ladies and Gents, are you ready?

Blue Lining is a blues/ rock / indie duo from Israel formed by Ori Jacovchak [vocals, harmonica, guitar] and Raz Copperman [vocals, piano,guitar] in 2013.

You can find more info about them on their FB page, Twitter, YouTube, SoundCloud and Instagram.




     As you know me, I like to write about little-known artists and music. And the same is today, that's why I'm here now and I'm writing all these words, because I want to recommend you another excellent little-known band, yet, and I'm sure you will like them and their music.
   That's crazy but I met them some time ago via Instagram and I think I should say now - Instagram, thank you :)

     Why I chose Blue Lining as today's artist of the day? I always have a problem to find the best words to say all these reasons why I chose somebody or some music. This time is the same.
   I've a few good reasons. For sure because of their music. You know, there's something in their songs that you want to listen to it all the time. Every of their song is a piece of great music - something new, something fresh, epic, nice.
    Probably you are thinking now "ok, but this is the next indie / rock band, so what is new this time?". Maybe you are right, maybe this is only a band with the next indie rock songs. But you know what? They are so damn good. They have something what makes them so perfect - huge talent and great music. Young blood. And that's the best. And that's why I chose them. That's why I chose Blue Lining today.
    Sometimes you have such a feeling that the music sounds the same. But not this time. This time, as I wrote earlier, we have a chance to get to know something new, fresh, nice. Just something good.
   Every of their song, no matter is it their own song or cover, is something so damn good from beginning to end and with every next song you want more and more.
   Simple - their music is just really good. It's just a good piece of blues, rock, indie. When you are listening to Blue Lining in their music is something what gives you a piece of good and real music, full of emotions, words. With soul. Everything what you need if you want to feel freedom.
   I don't know why and how, but all I know is that no matter what they're singing or playing, they're doing it always perfect and every sound, every track is just a mix of everything the best.

    As for me, their music is just awesome. And that's why I can't wait for more music by them.
They're really talented and I'm sure they'll be huge musician soon, so better remember name of this band - Blue Lining.
    Now, I'm waiting for more music by them, because as for me they're just excellent. Also I wish all the best to them and of course I'm keeping my fingers crossed for their future, because they are very talented and I know that they will surprise us yet.

   Now it's your turn. Go and listen to all these amazing songs and say, is it for you or not.

   And remember, if you like any of these songs [or maybe even all of them], show them some love and share their music with your friends and/or with other people. Tell the World about this great music and about Blue Lining.

*



*

 We'll Never Fall


*
 Stand Your Ground


*
 Rain


*
 Little Heart of Mine


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment