May 25, 2015

Artist of the day : Crystal Fighters.

    
       Ladies and Gents, today I would like to recommend you the music of this great band -  Crystal Fighters. I'm sure you will become a fan of their music. Are you ready?



Crystal Fighters are an electronic folk band from London [UK], formed in 2007.
Their debut album "Star of Love" was released on 2010, and the second album, "Cave Rave",  was released on 2013.
They have eleven singles and music videos.

More info about the band you can find on their official page, FB Page, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, iTunes, Spotify, Soundcloud.



 Why I chose Crystal Fighters as the artist of the day?
      Probably you are thinking now "no way, this is just the next folk / alternative band, so what is new this time?". And I think you're wrong. They are not like the others. They are better. They are so damn good.
   They have something what makes them so perfect - huge talent and great music. You know - Young Blood.
   Music by Crystal Fighters? It's a great mix of alternative dance, synthpop, folk and folktronica. As for me their songs are a great piece of music. When you are listening to Crystal Fighters, believe me or not, in their music is something what gives you a piece of good and real music, full of emotions, words. With soul. Everything what you need if you want to feel freedom.
     Sometimes you have such a feeling that the music sounds the same. But not this time. This time you have a chance to get to know something new, fresh, nice. Just something good. Every of their song is something so damn good from beginning to end and with every next song you want more and more. You know, it's something in their music that you want to listen to it all the time and that's just amazing, in my opinion.
     Every song on their albums is unique with excellent lyrics and perfect sounds. Yes, their albums are epic. Also I think that there's something between vocals, lyrics, music and the band who made it. Magnetism. For sure. Why? Simple answer - because when you're listen to any song by them, you have something like 'wooow!' in your mind.
     I think that everyone will find something good in their music. Why? Because all of their songs are a great piece of good music full of great beats. I'm sure that if you like this kind of music, alternative dance / folk or synthpop, you will find your own world in their music - simple, isn't it?
    Why I know it? Why I'm sure that you will love it? Think, what's better than mix of perfect synthpop, electronic folk and alternative dance sounds, all these super things of the band which I already wrote and your feeling when the song ends and you must play it again because you want more and more? Here's your answer.
      I can say one thing - they're so damn good! 

     As for me, their music is something really awesome, something what you can listen all day long because it gives you pure energy. And joy. Yes, in my opinion music by Crystal Fighters is a real music, something fresh and unique.

     Now, I'm waiting for more music by Crystal Fighters, because as for me they're just excellent. Also I wish all the best to them and of course I'm keeping my fingers crossed for their future, because they are very talented and I know that they will surprise us yet.

    Now it's your turn. I think you should check it to judge, is it for you or not, but I'm sure that if you love, or only like, a rock music, you will like Crystal Fighters - there is no other way.


And remember, if you like any of these songs [or maybe even all of them], show them some love and share their music with your friends and/or with other people. Tell the World about this great music and about Crystal Fighters.

      Ready or not, here we go!

*




*

Here is my playlist of all their songs: 


*

 Follow / At Home / Xtatic Truth [live in Vienna 2011]


*
 live at Festival Estrella Levante SOS 4.8 [2013]



***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment