August 8, 2013

The Shrugs - Crossroads EP






Hey Ladies and Gents,
I've a question to you - do you remember my post about The Shrugs and their great album Crossroads [x]?
I'm sure that yes, because they're unique, just like their music.

And guess who has their album? Me! I got it today and I'm so happy because of it. Why? Because I know this is one of the best albums last weeks/months.





6 great tracks with awesome music and vocals and lyrics - trust me, this album is remarkable!
If you want to have your own copy of Crossroads, go to their page [*] and write to them. I'm sure they'll be happy if somebody from you will want their album.

more info about it, how to buy it, you can find on their page:

'Crossroads' IS NOW AVAILABLE TO BUY ON CD!

We will be selling copies for £2 at live gigs from now on (starting off with the Westport Bar in Dundee on Friday night!). Otherwise, we will send copies of the CD to anyone who wishes to purchase it!

The price will be £3 or £4 for those who would like a copy sent to them. Some people have said that they feel £3 is too low a price but, considering it's our first CD, we feel it is unfair to put a set higher price on it. If interested, please send us a private message (either on this page or on either Ollie or Jamie's Facebook pages). You can also send an e-mail to theshrugs@hotmail.com

We have exciting plans for the next few months, and the songwriting for our 2nd CD is already in its beginning stages! Thanks for the support.




more info:





music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment