December 22, 2012

Christmas Time: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation









today I've for you some music and clips from the best Christmas movie ever - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. enjoy :)

















Mavis Staples Christmas Vacation


The Moonglows Hey, Santa Claus


Ray Charles The Spirit Of Christmas


Bing Crosby Mele Kalikimaka


Gene Autry Here Comes Santa Claus


Angelo Badalamenti Joy To The World


Lindsey Buckingham Holiday Road










shitter was full...



pool scene


Eat my rubber


Last minute gift idea 



Kiss my ass 


Dinner





















Hallelujah, holy shit! Where's the tylenol?


Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Kiss my ass. Kiss his ass. Kiss your ass. Happy Hannukah!



more posts about Christmas: http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/search/label/Christmas
  


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

1 comment:

  1. This award has been done before, usually with an adhesive backing.
    icicle lights

    ReplyDelete