December 23, 2012

Christmas Time : Christmas wishes








my dear & crazy people, I think it's the time to say you some Christmas wishes. am I right?
so what should I wish you, mmm?


may you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope, the spirit of Christmas which is peace, the heart of Christmas which is love. I wish you all smile at face, many sunny days and everything the best! and of course I wish you many gifts from Mr C. (Santa Claus). small pleasures & sweet memories... from Home to Home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. the warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other - Merry Christmas to you! 


 Gosia M



and tell me, what about your Christmas plans? are you ready?and what with your Christmas mood? :)

 I'm almost ready, I think so. ok, I alreadt have my Christmas tree and a few tings to the Christmas Eve supper so it's not so bad. 

before...

...and after.





I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
just like the ones I used to know,
where the tree tops glisten
and children listen
to hear sleigh bells in the snow...

 

Have a wonderful Christmas!


if you want to read more about this time, you can find more posts about Christmas here: http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/search/label/Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment