April 18, 2012

'only music saves' - why such words?

everyone are asking me about name of my blogs and my life's motto 'only music saves'... why such words? - I'm hearing or I'm reading almost all the time. so today it will be about it, I will tell you why.

from what I should to start? maybe from the beginning. I should to say I was born with the music in my heart, in my brain, in my soul, and I think it would be a truth, because in my home almost all the time you could to hear some songs. from The Three Tenors music to pop and rock, from rock 'n roll to soul and r'n'b, from oldies music to disco and blues, country, rap, and etc - at any time, music was by me... and that's why all my CD's (I've them a lot-lot-lot), all my LP's - I respect them, because they're everything for me.

many times music was by me and saved me. saved and still save me from sadness, from loneliness, from doing bad things... music was with me even when my friends, who I thought  were my best friends, left me - alone, even when my mum died, even when I thought to go, left everything and never came back. yes, music saved me from black thoughts. and it's still doing it.


music was and still is by me when everyone screwed up something, when everything goes bad or good - every time. and because of music I know, every time I can feel better, I can have nicer time, I can be better person... that's weird for everybody, even for my family, that I'm listening to music all day, all night, non-stop (even now, when I'm writing these words) but for me this is normal - this is my life. and I can say that music is for me like pure air or oxygen - I must to have it, I must hear the music, to be alive. the same was 'yesterday' and the same is today - nothing changed. 

so now you know why 'only music saves' and why it's so important for me.

I'm proud to say that music is my religion, it's the only one thing in what I believe, it's the only thing that I've ever believed in as a constant, it's the only one thing in what I will be believe. music is the most important thing in my life. one and only. and I'm proud that I'm addicted to music and music is all my life - it's my heart and my soul. it's me.

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves



1 comment: