April 29, 2012

in my secret garden...

...everything can happen - oh yes! 
I'm happy to say loud, very loud : summer, welcome! hello, hot and sunny weather, colourful flowers and green trees and looong days and crazy nights :)
last week I spent working in my garden and now I'm glad because this place looks very nice. I can't wait, when I will sit on green grass with good book, good music, good drink and I will enjoy these amazing summer times - alone or with my friends... tomorrow I must to do a few things yet and I must to buy some new roses, and then everything will be tip-top :)
Todays's day I spent outside with my family and friends and.. with my dog, Luna, which was heer and there all the time and with two wild ducks which came to us (but after a few minutes they flew away  - I'm sure they will come again soon) and with five frogs. I even caught one of them - no, I didn't kiss that frog ;D

so yes, I had a crazy time but that's great. I just love it  ;)

some new pics...
















...and here's my future husband ;) ↓
 



...and music for today's warm day & night


Natasha Bedingfield Pocketful of sunshine


Aly & AJ  Walking on sunshine


No comments:

Post a Comment