April 13, 2016

Mariah Carey in Poland.


      Ladies and Gents, last Monday, April 11, belonged to Mariah Carey and her epic show in Kraków [Poland].
     Who was there or at any concert during this tour, The Sweet Sweet Fantasy Tour? I'm sure that people who came there were and still are happy because of the great show. These who missed it, should regret.
       Big show, with only the best #1 hits, awesome visual effects, amazing band and one and only Ms Carey. 
       Setlist was really good and full of well known songs. Of course you can say "oh, but I wanted to hear this or that song" but during all these years she recorded a lot great songs so you know, it's impossible to get everything. At least twenty songs is something great.
       I think that two moments were a great surprise during the show. First one was performing of "I'll be there" with dedication to Michael Jackson. The second - performing of "When you believe" with dedication to one and only Whitney Houston. During both performances were shown the original video clips on screens. It was just epic.

Fantasy (Def Club Mix)
Emotions
My All
Always Be My Baby
I'll Be There ft. Trey Lorenz [The Jackson 5 cover]
Rock With You by Trey Lorenz [Michael Jackson song]
Touch My Body
I Know What You Want [Busta Rhymes cover]
Obsessed
It's Like That
Shake It Off
Loverboy
Heartbreaker
Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now) [Phil Collins cover]
One Sweet Day [Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men cover]
When You Believe [Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston cover]
Hero
We Belong Together
Without You [Badfinger cover]
Butterfly [outro]

      In my opinion she was, she is and she will be a real Diva. She still has a great voice, her music is a good thing and she's not like the other "music stars". Sure, she's not a "dancer" on the stage, but she's a real artist who sings for real and that's the most important.
Sure there were a few minuses but that's not important if we're talking about the whole show and atmosphere.

     I was there and I had a great time. And to be honest, if there would be such possibility, I would go to her concert one more time.

    Ok, as always I have some photos and video for you from the show. I'm sure that these things will show you how amazing that concert was. Enjoy.


***




*
Film zamieszczony przez użytkownika gosia m (@xgosia_mx)



*







































































*





***


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment