January 18, 2016

Playlist: Winter Mornings.



            Hello, it's still Winter...
     That's why we can see grey clouds, snow and cold hugs from time to time. And that's why we need good music with easy and nice sounds. To be honest, I can't wait when I'll be able to say "hello happy Spring" or better - "hello lovely Summer!".
    In my opinion now, during winter, mornings and evenings are like a pure evil. Mornings - it's cold, grey [or dark] and you really need coffee to wake up for good. Evenings - it's dark as hell and cold and all you need is some pillow, blanket and cup of hot tea.
   Today I have some positive vibrations for you to make your mornings better. I hope it will work.


*

Mazzy Star - Flowers In December
Vienna Teng - The Last Snowfall
Jack Johnson : In The Morning
Ryan Adams - Come Pick Me Up
Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #1
Benjamin Francis Leftwich - Snowship
Wake Owl- Gold
Bon Iver - Towers
Islands - Cold Again
George Harrison - All Things Must Pass
Sleeping At Last - Watermark
Chris Thile - You're An Angel and I'm Gonna Cry
The Barr Brothers - Even the Darkness Has Arms
NIckel Creek - Out of the Woods
The Oh Hellos - Hello My Old Heart
Dum Dum Girls - Hold Your Hand
Roy Orbison : Dream
Foreign Fields - Where The Willow Tree Died
Vance Joy - Georgia
Villagers - Nothing Arrived [live]
The Civil Wars : Tracks in the Snow
Bon Iver - Michicant
Mree - Winter
Lucius - Two Of Us On The Run
Kaleo - All The Pretty Girls
Bon Iver - Holocene 
Hollow Coves - The Woods 
Greg Laswell - Comes and Goes 
Odessa - I Will Be There
Leon Redbone & Zooey Deschanel : Baby, It's Cold Outside 

*



music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment