November 24, 2015

Artist of the day : KONGOS

       Ladies and Gents, today I would like to recommend you the music of this awesome band -  KONGOS. I'm sure you will become a fan of their music because their music is just epic. Are you ready?

 KONGOS is an alternative rock band from Johannesburg [South Africa] formed by four brothers: Johnny Kongos [accordion / keyboards / vocals], Jesse Kongos [drums / percussion / vocals], Daniel Kongos [guitar /vocals] and Dylan Kongos [bass guitar /lap slide guitar /vocals].
Their debut album "Kongos" was released on 2007, and the second album, "Lunatic", was released on 2012.

You can find more info about the band on their official page, official FB, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, iTunes, Spotify .

Also you can find a few words about their show in Poland in 2014 here.

  
        Why I chose KONGOS as the artist of the day?

     That's sad a bit, because I heard about them for the first time two years ago and I think,it was too late. Why? Because their music is just epic. You can feel that mix of rock and kwaito, feel all these great rhythms in every song played by them and that's the best.
    Probably you are thinking now "so what, this is just the next alternative rock band, and what is new this time?". Everything. They are not like the others. They are better. They are so damn good.
You have to listen to even one song by them to feel it.
    I always have a problem to find the best words to say all these reasons why I chose somebody or some music and, to be honest, this time is the same. I could write here all words, compliments, good and bad reasons why you should listen to them, but I'm pretty sure it would be too little. They just have something what makes them so perfect. Huge talent, great music? Yes, but not only. I think that the whole magic is in them, in what they are doing. 
     Believe me or not, but there's something in their music what gives you a piece of good and real music, music full of emotions, words, full of great vibrations. With soul. And that's everything what you need if you want to feel freedom and happiness.
     Sometimes you have such a feeling that the music sounds the same. Yes, something like that happens very often nowadays. But not this time. This time you have a chance to get to know something different, something good. Something epic. Every song from their albums is something so damn good from beginning to end and with every next song you want more and more. You know, it's something in their music that you want to listen to it all the time and that's just amazing.

    Songs on their albums are unique, with excellent lyrics and perfect sounds. Also I think that there's something between vocals, lyrics, music and the band who made it. Magnetism. Why do I think that this is it? Because when you're listen to any song by them, you have something like 'wow!' and 'I feel it!' in your mind.
     Think - what's better than perfect alternative rock music, all these super things of the band which I already wrote and your feelings when the song ends and you must play it again because you want more and more? Here's your answer.
      As for me, their music is something really awesome, fresh and unique, something what you can listen all day long because it gives you pure energy, happiness, freedom.
     Now, I'm waiting for more music by KONGOS, because as for me they're just excellent. Also I wish all the best to them and of course I'm keeping my fingers crossed for their future, because they are very talented and I know that they will surprise us yet.

     And you better remember the name of this band - KONGOS.
 
     It's your turn now. I think you should check it to judge, is it for you or not, but I'm sure that if you love, or only like, such mix of music -  there is no other way, you will like KONGOS.


     And remember, if you like any of these songs [or maybe even all of them], show them some love and share their music with your friends and/or with other people. Tell the World about this great music and about KONGOS.

      Ready or not, here we go!

***



*

acoustic


*

Lunatic album


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment