October 3, 2015

Artist of the day : Noah Clouds.



     Ladies and Gents, today I would like to recommend you the music of this nice man - Noah Clouds. His music is just so great and his voice is so amazing so I'm pretty sure you will become a fan of him and his music. Are you ready to listen to his music?


Noah Clouds is a musician, singer and songwriter from York [UK]. His songs are a great piece of acoustic music [mix of folk, indie and country blues] with super sounds, lyrics and of course with a great voice.

You can find more info about him on his FB page, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, bandcamp, SoundClound.


    

     Why I chose Noah as today's artist of the day? For sure because of his voice and own songs. As you all know, it's always great to hear something new and something with soul and heart. Something what will stay in our minds for longer than two or three minutes. His songs have it all - from the great sounds, lyrics and talent of the musician to something between words and rhythms. The soul. Music made by him is nice, easy. Just amazing.
     When you are listening to Noah, there's something what gives you a piece of good, real music, full of emotions, words and amazing sounds, and that's really cool. Why? Because it's something special and wonderful when you are able to feel the music, every second of the song, every word.   
     Maybe an acoustic music is too simple and too easy to be great but in my opinion this kind of music is one of the best, because you can get to know the artist and his talent. And that's the fact about him - he is very talented.
     I don't know why and how, but no matter what he's singing, he's doing it always perfect and every sound, every track is just a mix of everything the best. Something epic. Something what you can love and call a real music.
     Pure perfection? Sure, because every song sung by him sounds like heaven. I think that when you will listen to the music you will exactly know how to describe him and his work. And that's why I'm pretty sure you will fall in love not only with his voice but for sure with his songs and you will find your own world in his music.
    As always I'm writing and writing only words, but it will be better if you will listen to these cool songs and then you will be able to judge, is it for you or not. If you like or love such a kind of music, an acoustic music, his work is for you and I'm sure you will say: damn, that's perfect, I love it!

    To be honest I can't wait for more music by him. I'm sure it will be something so good like previous songs and I'm sure he will surprise not only me, but the whole World with his next songs and talent. And of course I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Noah and his future.

    And remember, if you like these songs, show him some love and share his music with your friends and/or with other people. Tell the World about these awesome songs and of course about Noah.


  Now it's really your turn. Go and listen to all these amazing songs...


*




***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment