September 7, 2015

Music of the day: "The Brave" by Lola Cove.



      Ladies and Gents - make some noise for one and only, Lola Cove!
Today's song of the day is the newest song "The Brave" and I'm pretty sure you will love it. Trust me, it's really good song with cool sounds so better turn up speakers, feel it and make some noise.
   Are you ready?



 Lola Cove are an alternative rock band from London [UK] formed by Luke Richmond [lead vocals / piano], Ollie Richmond [vocals / guitar], Jonny Swales [bass], Owen Crane [vocals / guitar] and finally Rob Cousins [drums] in 2013. Their first EP with three tracks was released in 2013, but their first official EP will be released in the second half of this year, 2014. Their first official music video - "Breathe" [released on April 2014].

  You can find more info about it on their pages: official page, official FB, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, SoundCloud and Spotify.

     I'm sure that you remember  my last post about them [if not, you can read it here] and you remember when I wrote that I can't wait for more music by them because they're really awesome and their music is cool, fresh and a great piece of rock? This song is a great example that their music is just excellent. Because that they're talented I don't have to say again.




        "The Brave" - why?
     That's simple - this song is just epic! And to be honest they surprised me again. Really. The song was released on August 31 so it's still hot&fresh. And believe me - this song is so damn good.
    "The Brave" has everything what makes a rock song really awesome - great lyrics, cool sounds and five guys from the band who have a talent and you can really feel it while you're listening to their music. As for me it's important to feel the music, you know - magic inside the words and sounds. And guess what - you have it with this song and that's really cool.
     In my opinion, this song is just perfect. Why? Because this song was and still is like a huge "booom!" and "woow" in one, something what makes that you want to listen to it non-stop and you want more and more. I think that's really good.
     From August 31 I listened to this song hundreds of times and from that first time I just can't stop listening to "The Brave". Trust me, you will have the same when you only put "PLAY".


I can say only one thing - Guys, great job. Keep it up.



   So.... are you ready to rock? Hope so.




***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment