March 7, 2015

Artist of the day : Kaleida.


      Ladies and Gents, today I would like to recommend you the music of this great duo - Kaleida. They're really cool and I'm pretty sure you will fall in love with their music. Are you ready?





Kaleida is an electronic duo from London [UK] formed by Christina Wood and Cicely Goulder.

You can find more info about them on their official page, official FB, YouTube, SoundCloud, Instagram, Twitter .






    Why I chose Kaleida as today's artist of the day? Good question. I think that because of a few reasons. Because of music - for sure. Because there's something in their songs that you want to listen to it all the time. Because every of their song is a piece of great music.Because their songs are  something new, something fresh, epic, nice. Because Christina Wood's voice. Because of minimalistic style of their music.
   Because Christina Wood and Cicely Goulder are unique.
     When you are listening to them there's something what gives you a piece of good synthpop / electronic music, and that's really cool. That's why I can't wait for more music by them, because I'm pretty sure that next songs will be the same like previous - just perfect.
    I think that if you like this kind of music, synthpop / electronic, you will find your own world in their music. Ladies from Kaleida are giving us something new, fresh, great. Something what you can love and call cool, real music.

  To be honest, as I already wrote yet, I can't wait for more music by them. I'm sure it will be something so good like previous songs and I'm sure they'll surprise not only me, but the whole World with their music and talent. And of course I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Ladies from Kaleida - Christina and Cicely - and for their future.

     Now it's your turn. Go and listen to all these amazing songs and say, is it for you or not.


  Remember, if you like these songs, show them some love and share their music with your friends and/or with other people. Tell the World about these awesome songs and of course about Kaleida.



***


 
 *

Tropea


*

 Think



***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves 


No comments:

Post a Comment