October 28, 2011

the sounds of the weekend

hey guys! we've Friday again so it's time for PARTY! here is my top20 for this weekend...volume to the max [don't be upset with your neighbours], make some noise and have a pure fun!

culture beat mr vain

estrella la fiesta loca

scooter the night

loona latino lover

the prodigy take me to the hospital

corona rhythm of the night

dj sammy the boys of summer


agnes release me

kid cudi vs. crookers day 'n' nite

paul van dyk we are alive

apollo 440 ain't talkin' 'bout dub
inna un momento



atb extasy

cobra starship ft. sabi you make me feel

wet fingers turn me on

the summer set love in this club

h'two'o what's it gonna be

armin van buuren this light between us

3 of a kind babycakes

tom novy ft lima take it

No comments:

Post a Comment